Word Scramble Game Point Values for H O S O K
Here are the point values for each letter in hosok for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hosok combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hosok in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HOSOK?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HOSOK, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 62 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hosok can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hosok
- HOSOK has 2 Exact anagrams and 62 partial anagrams.
- HOSOK is 5 letters long
- HOSOK starts with H
- HOSOK Ends with K
Definition of hosok mean when you unscramble it?
hosok unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hook
- A piece of metal, or other hard material, formed or bent into a curve or at an angle, for catching, holding, or sustaining anything; as, a hook for catching fish; a hook for fastening a gate; a boat hook, etc.
- That part of a hinge which is fixed to a post, and on which a door or gate hangs and turns.
- An implement for cutting grass or grain; a sickle; an instrument for cutting or lopping; a billhook.
- See Eccentric, and V-hook.
- A snare; a trap.
- A field sown two years in succession.
- The projecting points of the thigh bones of cattle; -- called also hook bones.
- To bend; to curve as a hook.
- To catch or fasten with a hook or hooks; to seize, capture, or hold, as with a hook, esp. with a disguised or baited hook; hence, to secure by allurement or artifice; to entrap; to catch; as, to hook a dress; to hook a trout.
- To seize or pierce with the points of the horns, as cattle in attacking enemies; to gore.
- To steal.
- Having the form of a hook; curvated; as, the hooked bill of a bird.
- Provided with a hook or hooks.
- of Hook
- of Hook