Word Scramble Game Point Values for A J T M I R Y O
Here are the point values for each letter in ajtmiryo for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ajtmiryo combine for a total of 26 points (not including bonus squares).
- A 1
- J 8
- T 3
- M 3
- I 1
- R 5
- Y 4
- O 1
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ajtmiryo in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 22 points (not including bonus squares)
- A 1
- J 10
- T 1
- M 4
- I 1
- R 1
- Y 3
- O 1
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AJTMIRYO?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AJTMIRYO, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 474 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ajtmiryo can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ajtmiryo
- AJTMIRYO has 1 Exact anagrams and 474 partial anagrams.
- AJTMIRYO is 8 letters long
- AJTMIRYO starts with A
- AJTMIRYO Ends with O
Definition of ajtmiryo mean when you unscramble it?
ajtmiryo unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of major
- Greater in number, quantity, or extent; as, the major part of the assembly; the major part of the revenue; the major part of the territory.
- Of greater dignity; more important.
- Of full legal age.
- Greater by a semitone, either in interval or in difference of pitch from another tone.
- An officer next in rank above a captain and next below a lieutenant colonel; the lowest field officer.
- A person of full age.
- That premise which contains the major term. It its the first proposition of a regular syllogism; as: No unholy person is qualified for happiness in heaven [the major]. Every man in his natural state is unholy [minor]. Therefore, no man in his natural state is qualified for happiness in heaven [conclusion or inference].
- A mayor.
- To augment; to increase.
- The office or rank of a major.
- Increase; enlargement.
- of Majority
- The quality or condition of being major or greater; superiority.
- The military rank of a major.
- The condition of being of full age, or authorized by law to manage one's own affairs.
- The greater number; more than half; as, a majority of mankind; a majority of the votes cast.
- Ancestors; ancestry.
- The amount or number by which one aggregate exceeds all other aggregates with which it is contrasted; especially, the number by which the votes for a successful candidate exceed those for all other candidates; as, he is elected by a majority of five hundred votes. See Plurality.